Known Benefits of Active Ingredients:
About Auricularia Auricula (Wood Ear Mushroom)
Auricularia Auricula grows on the bark of trees in the deep forests of Northeastern China, it is shaped like human ears, hence the common name “Wood Ear”. It is usually black or dark brown in color. Auricularia Auricula has been documented in the Compendium of Materia Medica for its medicinal use over 1000 years ago. It’s known to have health benefits relating to balancing the human “Chi”. Auricularia Auricula contains rich dietary fiber and collagen, which has tremendous adsorption and dissolution effects on matters that are difficult to flush out of the human body such as hair, metal, and other dust matters breathed in. In addition, dietary fiber and collagen found in Auricularia Auricula are also linked to support of digestion and reduce risks of gallstones and kidney stones. Auricularia Auricula also contains 20 times more iron than the king of all vegetables – Spinach, making it a superior blood-enriching source. Auricularia Auricula is an excellent source of Polysaccharides, various researches and studies revealed that Polysaccharides could reduce the risk of many different heart diseases.
About Hawthorn Berries
Commonly known as the red berry. It contains rich Carotene, Calcium, Carbohydrates, Hawthorn Acid, Pectin, and Vitamins. In addition, Hawthorn berries contains as high as 20 times the level of antioxidant flavonoids than any other fruits. Known health benefits including appetite improvement, rest improvement, bone health, lower cholesterol and other heart health related functions.
About Goji Berries
Goji berries contains Carotene, Betaine, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Iron. Known health benefits include leukocyte activities and cell regeneration. Goji berries are also linked to lowering blood sugar level, blood fat, blood pressure, anti-atherosclerosis, kidney function enhancement, liver and spleen health.
Researches and studies on Polysaccharides extracted from Auricularia Auricula
Major health benefits of Auricularia Auricula Polysaccharides (AAP) include:
- Anticoagulant, experimental studies have shown that AAP has obvious anticoagulant effect.
- Antithrombotic effect and cerebral arteriosclerosis.
- Promote immune functions.
- Lipid-lowering effect, experiments show that AAP have notable effects in lowering cholesterol.
- Cell repair and protection against cell damages
- Anti-radiation effects.
- Anti-inflammatory effects.
7. Anti-aging effects and promotes immune functions.
8. Anti-mutagenic effects.
9. Antioxidant effects.
10. Increase the activity of SOD, inhibit lipid peroxidation, reduce the tissue damages and cell damages.
11. Anti-ulcer effect. AAP can inhibit the formation of stress ulcer.
12. The anti-tumor effect, the experiment shows that the AAP has significant anti-tumor effect.
13. Reduce the risks of cardiovascular diseases and other age-related diseases.
"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."